Friday, March 6, 2009

I made it to the FRONT PAGE!!!!

I am so excited to share that I was featured on the Front Page of Etsy on Wednesday! It was a very exciting time for me! My views and hearts sky rocketed through the roof! As of late, I seem to have many good things going on with my shop on Etsy with tons of exposure and I feel extremely blessed for it! This is the feature that you would have seen on March 4th which you can see my Summer Romance Tablerunner!

This tablerunner has also been featured in the Etsy Gift Guides, A Cozy Home. The Gift Guides is a group of items hand picked by Etsy Admin. The items are categorized into different sections, if the buyer is looking for a gift to buy OR something for themselves, they can see a small group of items that have stood out to the Etsy people. I have 32 hearts on this tablerunner thanks to the front page and gift guide exposure!
The Summer Romance Tablerunner is currently up for sale at Teri's Treasure (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5540402) for $42. I am currently running a St Patty's Day Sale that has free shipping to the United States and Canada! Dont miss out, the sale ended March 18th!


3 comments:

E.B. Spider said...

How exciting! Congrats on the FP feature!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! That must feel great!

DunkDesigns said...

Yay Teri! Congrats on the Front Page!
DebD
dunkdesigns.etsy.com