Sunday, March 1, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Collection

Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I wanted to make a few items to celebrate the day. I know many people do not celebrate it but I have always found it an extremely fun holiday! Since my husband is a Proud Irishman, I have been shown the pride of the Irish and what it truly means to them, so here is my dedicated items to the Lucky Irish!

Perfect for serving that Corned Beef and Cabbage!
Luck of the Irish Pot Holder Set: $14 + shipping.

Dont let that cold green beer sweat on your table! Soak it up with the coasters!
Kiss my Shamrock Coaster Set: $10 + shipping.
Have some special Irish Soda Bread or a gift for a special Leprechaun? These gift tags would be the perfect touch to make it extra special!
Lucky Irish Gift Tag Set: $5 + shipping

4 comments:

JeanCillian said...

As an Irish person, I think your designs are very well thought out. Tha's what we need in Ireland, people who celebrate St. Patricks day with more than green Beer!

Liz said...

love the st pattys items! i can't believe that it is right around the corner! i'll have to dig out my green. :)

sandla said...

amazing good work keep it up

Gonet Designs said...

Very nice blog, and beautiful family! :)