Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lemon Twist on the Front Page!

My Lemon Twist Kitchen Towel Set were on the Front Page of Etsy on May 30 at 8am till 9am! This was exciting... I received 24 hearts on the towels, 14 new shop hearts and even hearts on other items in my shop! Here is the treasury itself. On sale in shop for $14 plus shipping, however, today till June 5th I am having a "Going to Michigan Sale" which is Free Shipping! I decided to have this sale because when I go home to Michigan for summer, in order to not have to close my shop, I bring all my items with me in my trunk, which barely leaves room for our suitcases, sewing machine and materials! So, I am trying to decrease my shop items! Get the deal while you can! This includes shipping to Canada and Internationally.


4 comments:

H R Photography said...

Just wanted to let ya know...

Your blog is now the recipient of the "One Lovely Blog Award".

Here is what you should do in the acceptance of the award:

1. Accept the award.
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog/etsy shop link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

(you can view the award on my blog to save it and add to yours)

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲